Website NewAge Products
Premium cabinets and customizable home storage solutions to improve your living space. NewAge Products makes it easy for you to enjoy life, in its place.
NewAge Products Inc. (NAP), headquartered in Vaughan, is a manufacturer and distributor of premium Garage, Outdoor Kitchen and Home Bar Categories. As one of the primary leaders in our industry, we provide our customers with new and innovative storage and lifestyle products that are of superior quality and competitively priced to meet consumer’s needs and budget. Our products are sold through major retailers such as Home Depot, Costco, Amazon, Wayfair, Sam’s Club, Walmart, and more as well as our own e-commerce channel.
In the 28th annual PROFIT 500, NewAge is ranked 31st overall in Canada, for its five-year revenue growth of 2493%, 7th overall in the manufacturing industry, and 1st within PROFIT 500’s ranking of companies with 50+ million in sales!
NewAge Products is looking for an enthusiastic individual to become a part of our team. NAP uses storage space at a number of warehouse facilities in key markets around North America. The Warehousing Analyst is responsible for all third party warehouse partner management activities including the development and execution of partner selection strategies, performance and contract SLA management.
• Develop and implement policies, procedures, and tools to improve warehousing efficiencies across the supply-chain operation and DC network.
• Analyze warehousing financial data to identify opportunities for cost savings, create forecast models, and improve KPI metrics
• Define and manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity including problem definition, data gathering, complex modeling and scenario building, presentation and implementation.
• Research and evaluate new North American warehouse partners, through online research, networking, and calling potential partners
• Support contract negotiations with new partners.
• Work in collaboration with the Exceptions team to continually monitor 3pl warehouse partners to ensure performance SLAs, financial metrics, and contractual obligations are met and to evaluate the success of continuous improvement initiatives.
• Audit monthly warehousing bills
• Maintaining and updating the Shipping and Warehousing SOP
• Liaise with support personal at NewAge’s DC in California to improve processes and warehouse operations
Experience & Education
• Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain logistics, data analytics, or similar experience required. Preference to BBA with specialization in Supply Chain Solutions.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in analysis of transportation, warehousing or manufacturing required.
• Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize & effectively participate in a team environment
• Familiarity with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations
• Experience in problem solving and utilizing financial concepts to forecast costs, create budgets, and account for the financial impact of decisions
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Advanced data analytical skills are required including proficiency in Excel, VBA macros, Access, PowerPoint
• Experience with visual dash boarding, database query design in SQL, Tableau or Crystal Reports software is highly desirable
• Familiarity with SAP Business One or equivalent ERP systems
• Experience with Six Sigma or other Process Improvement Methodology valued
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Experience working within a distribution environment highly valued
• Salary range is $55,000-$65,00 based on skills and experience.
• Employee benefits package.
• Free Parking and office perks (Free snacks, company lunches, social events).
• A role within a rapidly growing organization, well established in its industry
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements, please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at email@example.com with an explanation as to why you would be a great fit for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
NewAge Products is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org