Website NewAge Products
Premium cabinets and customizable home storage solutions to improve your living space. NewAge Products makes it easy for you to enjoy life, in its place.
NewAge Products Inc. (NAP), headquartered in Vaughan, is a manufacturer and distributor of premium Garage, Outdoor Kitchen and Home Bar Categories. As one of the primary leaders in our industry, we provide our customers with new and innovative storage and lifestyle products that are of superior quality and competitively priced to meet consumer’s needs and budget. Our products are sold through major retailers such as Home Depot, Costco, Amazon, Wayfair, Sam’s Club, Walmart, and more as well as our own e-commerce channel.
In the 28th annual PROFIT 500, NewAge is ranked 31st overall in Canada, for its five-year revenue growth of 2493%, 7th overall in the manufacturing industry, and 1st within PROFIT 500’s ranking of companies with 50+ million in sales!
NewAge Products is looking for an enthusiastic individual to become a part of our team. The Transportation Analyst is responsible for all carrier management activities including the development and execution of carrier strategies, performance and contract management.
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities to leverage and improve logistical efficiencies across the supply chain operations including, developing appropriate KPI metrics, and lead the implementation of routing analytics, transportation planning, and data collection.
• Develop, and implement policies, procedures, process flows and tools to boost the effectiveness of operations and delivery transportation, resulting in greater efficiencies across all DCs and markets.
• Streamline the reporting, visual dashboarding and analysis of routing and customer delivery data to identify opportunities for operational efficiency and cost savings, create forecast models, and measure key performance indicators.
• Manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity including problem definition, data gathering, complex modeling and scenario building exercises, presentation and implementation.
• Continually monitor all transportation partners to ensure SLA performance, financial metrics and contractual obligations are met.
• Research and evaluate new North American and UK LTL carriers and Parcel delivery services, through online research, networking, and calling potential shipping partners.
• Support contract negotiations with new LTL transportation and parcel delivery partners.
• Audit monthly freight bills.
• Maintain and ensure the accuracy of freight class, carrier and service area related information in SAP master data.
Experience & Education
• Bachelor’s degree in business, transportation, supply chain logistics, data analytics, or similar experience required. Preference to BBA with specialization in Supply Chain Solutions.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in analysis of transportation, warehousing or manufacturing required.
• Prior specific experience in routing or transportation management with a focus on implementation and strategy development or project management experience would be an asset.
• Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize & effectively participate in a team environment.
• Familiarity with the Transportation hours of service laws and regulations, cube and weight restrictions in both Canadian and US jurisdictions is beneficial.
• Experience in problem-solving and utilizing financial concepts to forecast costs, create budgets, and account for the financial impact of decisions.
• Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills as well as a strategic problem-solving skills.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Advanced data analytical skills are required including proficiency in Excel, VBA macros, Access, PowerPoint. Prior experience with routing optimization and territory planning software (Roadnet, Descartes, and Paragon), WMS systems (Logfire, JDE, SAP, AS400) and a mapping tools (e.g. Map Point, Mapline, etc.) are strongly preferred.
• Experience with visual dash boarding, database query design in SQL, Tableau or Crystal Reports, mapping, route optimization and scheduling software are highly desirable.
• Familiarity with SAP Business One or equivalent ERP systems.
• Experience with Six Sigma or other Process Improvement Methodology valued.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Salary is based on experience and highly competitive for the right candidate.
• Employee benefits package.
• Free Parking and office perks (Free snacks, company lunches, social events).
• A role within a rapidly growing organization, well established in its industry
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements, please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation as to why you would be a great fit for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
NewAge Products is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code