Website NewAge Products
Premium cabinets and customizable home storage solutions to improve your living space. NewAge Products makes it easy for you to enjoy life, in its place.
NewAge Products Inc. (NAP), headquartered in Vaughan, is a manufacturer and distributor of premium Garage, Outdoor Kitchen and Home Bar Categories. As one of the primary leaders in our industry, we provide our customers with new and innovative storage and lifestyle products that are of superior quality and competitively priced to meet consumer’s needs and budget. Our products are sold through major retailers such as Home Depot, Costco, Amazon, Wayfair, Sam’s Club, Walmart, and more as well as our own e-commerce channel.
In the 28th annual PROFIT 500, NewAge is ranked 31st overall in Canada, for its five-year revenue growth of 2493%, 7th overall in the manufacturing industry, and 1st within PROFIT 500’s ranking of companies with 50+ million in sales!
NewAge Products is looking for a Financial Analyst who will aide in helping understand and analyze the organization’s future sales outlook as it continues to scale. The incumbent will be reporting to the Sales Analytics Manager.
• Track and report out results of both sales and financial results on a daily, weekly, and monthly cadence for executive review.
• Forecast profitability, and set goals based on historical data and sales planning.
• Report progress on established goals and ensure execution of planning to achieve targets.
• Analyze customer and category sales mix to inform strategy by recommending an optimal mix.
• Create and maintain a model of multiple scenarios to generate recommendations.
• Work with cross-functional managers in ensuring appropriate charges are applied by retail partners in assistance with month close.
• Ensure the preparation and presentation of financial documents.
• Other position related duties as assigned from time to time.
Experience & Education
• Must have work experience in a retail or manufacturing company.
• Must have at least 3 years of experience in an analyst role.
• Undergraduate degree in a business, finance, or computer science related field.
• Accounting designation or those working towards one are encouraged.
• Experience with analysis of large data sets, experience with SAP is preferred.
• Strong Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Office suite skills.
• Ability to maintain execution of tasks in project focused times, strong organizational skills.
• Salary Range: $55,000 to $65,000 depending on skills and experience.
• Employee benefits package.
• Free Parking and office perks (Free snacks, company lunches, social events ).
• A role within a rapidly growing organization, well established in its industry.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements, please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at email@example.com with an explanation as to why you would be a great fit for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
NewAge Products is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code
and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org