Website NewAge Products
Premium cabinets and customizable home storage solutions to improve your living space. NewAge Products makes it easy for you to enjoy life, in its place.
NewAge Products Inc. (NAP), headquartered in Vaughan, is a manufacturer and distributor of premium Garage, Outdoor Kitchen and Home Bar Categories. As one of the primary leaders in our industry, we provide our customers with new and innovative storage and lifestyle products that are of superior quality and competitively priced to meet consumer’s needs and budget. Our products are sold through major retailers such as Home Depot, Costco, Amazon, Wayfair, Sam’s Club, Walmart, and more as well as our own e-commerce channel.
In the 28th annual PROFIT 500, NewAge is ranked 31st overall in Canada, for its five-year revenue growth of 2493%, 7th overall in the manufacturing industry, and 1st within PROFIT 500’s ranking of companies with 50+ million in sales!
NewAge Products is looking for an enthusiastic Reputation Management Specialist to become a part of our growing marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for growing the online reputation of the brand across NewAge’s e-commerce channels, digital properties and major retailer sites (via Bazaarvoice).
This individual should have experience with marketing, ratings & reviews or advocacy programs. They should be familiar with digital integrations and platform management, product feed updates, reporting, and analytics. These skills will be utilized to review and maintain our current ratings and reviews position, NPS score and product pairing logic to ensure our reviews display accurately.
The ideal candidate will help to drive the NewAge Products brand forward and support the continued growth of its positive brand reputation.
• In collaboration with the Marketing Manager, responsible for the implementation of the reputation and reviews strategy across all communication touch points
• Responsible for the accurate display of reviews across NewAge Products’ (NAP) e-commerce channels by continuously monitoring, QAing and enhancing the performance of our product feed
• Responsible for the accurate syndication of reviews across major retailer e-commerce channels by working closely with Online Category Managers, Analytics and Digital Implementations teams to extract, transform and load data into our product feed
• Act as the program lead and main point-of-contact on the Bazaarvoice account and continue to grow and expand the program and services as necessary to achieve the successful roll-out of strategy and execution
• Understand the performance of our native ratings and reviews collection program via the Bazaarvoice dashboard and make recommendations and optimizations as necessary
• Monitor and increase the number of products that have native and syndicated reviews via the Bazaarvoice dashboard
• Continue to improve our post-interaction-emails (consumer surveys) to ensure we capture insightful consumer data while at the same time gathering insights to help improve our NPS score
• Ideate ways in which we can creatively display consumer review beyond traditional text – think visually
• Responsible for creating performance reports with reputation trends and recommendations
• Look for opportunities to increase performance through continuous improvement
• As well, other duties may be assigned if and when needed.
Experience & Education
• 1-year minimum of demonstrated experience with loyalty/advocacy programs and/or marketing/public relations or equivalent
• Specialized knowledge required in the principles and practices of marketing, loyalty/advocacy and/or reputation management
• Ability / eager willingness to learn how to extract, transform and load (ETL) data easily from Excel into XML map
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite with a specific expertise in Excel
• Experience with the Bazaarvoice platform is a strong asset
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
• Technically savvy with the ability to learn quickly
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Ability to plan, prioritize and organize a diverse workload
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Self-driven initiative and natural curiosity to challenge existing assumptions
• Positive, professional attitude with the ability to work collaboratively and maintain effective working relationships
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, and constantly changing work environment
• Salary Range: $60,000 to $65,000 depending on skills and experience
• Employee benefits package.
• Free Parking and office perks (Free snacks, company lunches, social events ).
• A role within a rapidly growing organization, well established in its industry
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements, please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at email@example.com with an explanation as to why you would be a great fit for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
NewAge Products is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org