Website Newage Products
Premium cabinets and customizable home storage solutions to improve your living space. NewAge Products makes it easy for you to enjoy life, in its place.
NewAge Products Inc. (NAP), headquartered in Vaughan, is a manufacturer and distributor of premium Garage, Outdoor Kitchen and Home Bar Categories. As one of the primary leaders in our industry, we provide our customers with new and innovative storage and lifestyle products that are of superior quality and competitively priced to meet consumer’s needs and budget. Our products are sold through major retailers such as Home Depot, Costco, Amazon, Wayfair, Sam’s Club, Walmart, and more as well as our own e-commerce channel.
In the 28th annual PROFIT 500, NewAge is ranked 31st overall in Canada, for its five-year revenue growth of 2493%, 7th overall in the manufacturing industry, and 1st within PROFIT 500’s ranking of companies with 50+ million in sales!
NewAge Products is looking for an enthusiastic individual to become a part of our team. The National Account Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of a group of accounts where NewAge Products sells. The National Account Manager will drive success by ensuring we have the right assortment presented on our retail partner’s websites paired with the most effective use of marketing programs. The successful candidate will have knowledge of the retail industry having worked in a merchandising or marketing role previously.
• Execution of assortment strategy based upon the retail partner’s merchandising capabilities.
• Planning and maintaining assortment in partnership with retail partner and cross-functional teams.
• Identifying marketing opportunities and communicating these to the internal marketing team.
• Follow pre-determined promotional strategies and take timely action to participate in retailer-specific events.
• Build customer relationships across all functional areas at the customer’s organization to drive forward initiatives to improve sales and profitability.
• Identify areas of opportunity and make recommendations based on available reporting to support new sales driving or profit-improvement initiatives.
• Support the forecasting process by assessing and making recommendations based off of rate of sale and retailer promotional parameters.
• Effectively inform internal and external partners of key information pertaining to account portfolio.
Experience & Education
• Post-Secondary education preferably in a related field of study such as Marketing, Business or Sales.
• Minimum 4 years previous experience in e-commerce account management, or in a merchandising or marketing role within a retail organization.
• Intermediate Excel skills required.
• Must be proactive and results-oriented with strong organization, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills is mandatory.
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships quickly.
• Strong analytical, planning, prioritization, execution, and presentation skills.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and demands in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment.
• Willingness and ability to travel (domestic and international).
• Salary is based on experience and highly competitive for the right candidate.
• Excellent benefits package.
• Free Parking and a great work environment.
• An influential role within a growing, fast-paced company, well established in its industry.
• Potential for promotion and taking on increased responsibility in the company.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements, please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation as to why you would be a great fit for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
NewAge Products is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com