Website NewAge Products
Premium cabinets and customizable home storage solutions to improve your living space. NewAge Products makes it easy for you to enjoy life, in its place.
NewAge Products Inc. (NAP), headquartered in Vaughan, is a manufacturer and distributor of premium Garage, Outdoor Kitchen and Home Bar Categories. As one of the primary leaders in our industry, we provide our customers with new and innovative storage and lifestyle products that are of superior quality and competitively priced to meet consumer’s needs and budget. Our products are sold through major retailers such as Home Depot, Costco, Amazon, Wayfair, Sam’s Club, Walmart, and more as well as our own e-commerce channel.
In the 28th annual PROFIT 500, NewAge is ranked 31st overall in Canada, for its five-year revenue growth of 2493%, 7th overall in the manufacturing industry, and 1st within PROFIT 500’s ranking of companies with 50+ million in sales!
NewAge Products is looking for a passionate, talented and customer focused full-time Customer Service Specialist to join our team. The position will work from Tuesday to Friday 11:30 am – 8:00 pm and on Saturday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
• Responding to and providing best in class customer service from inquiries received from retailers and customers via email and phone.
• Investigating order concerns and finding solutions that balance the needs of the business and the customer.
• Updating information and basic reports in Excel.
• Processing replacement orders into SAP.
• Using discretionary judgment regarding customer orders and concerns.
• Ensuring that the appropriate feedback is reaching the applicable department or stakeholder.
• Meeting metrics such as average handle time, productivity and quality.
• Maintaining a positive brand image for NewAge Products while interacting with customers, vendors or retailers.
Experience & Education:
• Must have at least 2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a Call Centre environment
• Ability to manage a database of customer inquiries.
• Strong customer service skills, business acumen, and positive demeanour.
• Strong initiative and ability to work independently.
• Excellent time management and organization skills.
• Ability to negotiate and display confidence.
• Ability to handle escalated customer concerns while remaining calm and professional.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
• Salary range of $35,000 to $45,000 depending on skills and experience.
• Excellent benefits package.
• Free Parking and a great work environment.
• An influential role within a growing, fast-paced company, well established in its industry.
• Potential for promotion and taking on increased responsibility in the company.
• Standard work hours: Tuesday to Friday 11:30 am – 8:00 pm and on Saturday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.; Please note that this is subject to change and will flex based on business needs.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements, please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation as to why you would be a great fit for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
NewAge Products is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com