Website NewAge Products
Premium cabinets and customizable home storage solutions to improve your living space. NewAge Products makes it easy for you to enjoy life, in its place.
NewAge Products Inc. (NAP), headquartered in Vaughan, is a manufacturer and distributor of premium Garage, Outdoor Kitchen and Home Bar Categories. As one of the primary leaders in our industry, we provide our customers with new and innovative storage and lifestyle products that are of superior quality and competitively priced to meet consumer’s needs and budget. Our products are sold through major retailers such as Home Depot, Costco, Amazon, Wayfair, Sam’s Club, Walmart, and more as well as our own e-commerce channel.
In the 28th annual PROFIT 500, NewAge is ranked 31st overall in Canada, for its five-year revenue growth of 2493%, 7th overall in the manufacturing industry, and 1st within PROFIT 500’s ranking of companies with 50+ million in sales!
NewAge Products is looking for an enthusiastic individual to become a part of our team. The Claims Coordinator will be jointly responsible for the damage data tracking and processing of claims and claims recovery. The Claims Coordinator role serves as the primary point of contact for all claim inquiries. The Claims Coordinator will assess damage data on a daily basis to file claims with respective carriers or warehouses.
The position will liaise directly with our Third-Party Logistics providers, Carriers, Distributors and also with our Customer Service Department to provide damage data support, as well as administer and monitor claims and claims recovery.
• Serves as a single point of contact for internal departments, carriers and warehouses regarding exception claims.
• Investigate damages, and file claims to responsible parties.
• Assess damage data entered in SAP / Salesforce by customer relations team, and ensure data accuracy.
• Validate all new freight claims and maintain supporting documentation (Bill of Lading, Proof of Deliveries, Disposition, etc.) by the carrier and claim number. Contact DC’s for claim documents that are not available via systems.
• Prepare carrier claims and maintain claims log including carrier/insurance cheque information received (Enter and process within SOP, report and monitor aging claims status).
• Document all verbal conversations and keep records of all e-mails related to outstanding claims.
• Track/Validate/Report on all claims and proactively suggest issues and opportunities for process improvement.
• Perform returns disposition (Write-down / Write-off) process and liaise with Finance and Inventory personnel.
• Position will be expected to deliver an exceptional level of customer service throughout the claims.
• Ad hoc reports as requested by manager.
Experience & Education
• Post-secondary education from a recognized college or university is required.
• 1-3 years of demonstrated experience in claims administration.
• Intermediate skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required.
• Fluent, clear command of English language in order to communicate with warehouses and carriers over the phone and through email.
• Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP systems and Salesforce.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, and changing work environment.
• Salary Range: $40,000 to $50,000 depending on skills and experience.
• Excellent benefits package.
• Free Parking and a great work environment.
• An influential role within a growing, fast-paced company, well established in its industry.
• Potential for promotion and taking on increased responsibility in the company.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements, please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at email@example.com with an explanation as to why you would be a great fit for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
NewAge Products is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.