Website NewAge Products
Premium cabinets and customizable home storage solutions to improve your living space. NewAge Products makes it easy for you to enjoy life, in its place.
NewAge Products Inc. (NAP), headquartered in Vaughan, is a manufacturer and distributor of premium Garage, Outdoor Kitchen and Home Bar Categories. As one of the primary leaders in our industry, we provide our customers with new and innovative storage and lifestyle products that are of superior quality and competitively priced to meet consumer’s needs and budget. Our products are sold through major retailers such as Home Depot, Costco, Amazon, Wayfair, Sam’s Club, Walmart, and more as well as our own e-commerce channel.
In the 28th annual PROFIT 500, NewAge is ranked 31st overall in Canada, for its five-year revenue growth of 2493%, 7th overall in the manufacturing industry, and 1st within PROFIT 500’s ranking of companies with 50+ million in sales!
NewAge Products is looking for an AP Clerk who is is responsible for the payment of all accounts payables on a weekly basis, maintaining all accounting records, vendor files, identifying discrepancies and performing account reconciliation, matching invoices to purchase orders, reviewing supporting documents and monthly statements, and assisting in year-end bank audit.
• Ensures all payable invoices are approved by management team
• Inputs all invoices into SAP enterprise system
• Reviews supporting documents to ensure that invoices are properly authorized, accurate and processed on a timely basis
• Requests and reviews monthly statements from vendors
• Performs account reconciliations when there are discrepancies between internal balances and balances from vendor statements
• Builds and maintains excellent business relations with both internal and external personnel by investigating and resolving processing issues and concerns on a timely basis
• Assists in weekly payment plan and check runs
• Responds to vendor inquiries
• Sets up vendor account in SAP and maintains proper vendor files
• Identifies areas of process improvements by maximizing automation and cost efficiencies
• Assists in year-end/ bank audit
• Assists with finance projects as needed; and
• Such other tasks as may reasonably be expected of an individual in a position the same as or substantially similar to the position of ACCOUNTS PAYABLE in a business the same or substantially similar to the Business.
Experience & Education
• Post-secondary education in a related field such as accounting or business
• Minimum 2 years’ work experience in Accounts Payable, preferably a similar industry
• Knowledge of SAP Business One preferred
• Solid knowledge of Accounts Payable workflows
• Intermediate Excel with proficiency in V Lookups, Sumif, Pivot Tables and If Formulas
• Working Knowledge of sales tax CDN and Foreign (UK and US)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Thrive within a dynamic environment
• Detail oriented and able to work under pressure
• Great interpersonal and communications skills
• Salary range is $40,000-$50,000 based on experience
• Employee benefits package.
• Free Parking and office perks (Free snacks, company lunches, social events).
• A role within a rapidly growing organization, well established in its industry
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements, please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation as to why you would be a great fit for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
NewAge Products is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com