Website Newage Products
Premium cabinets and customizable home storage solutions to improve your living space. NewAge Products makes it easy for you to enjoy life, in its place.
NewAge Products Inc. (NAP), headquartered in Vaughan, is a manufacturer and distributor of premium Garage, Outdoor Kitchen and Home Bar Categories. As one of the primary leaders in our industry, we provide our customers with new and innovative storage and lifestyle products that are of superior quality and competitively priced to meet consumer’s needs and budget. Our products are sold through major retailers such as Home Depot, Costco, Amazon, Wayfair, Sam’s Club, Walmart, and more as well as our own e-commerce channel.
In the 28th annual PROFIT 500, NewAge is ranked 31st overall in Canada, for its five-year revenue growth of 2493%, 7th overall in the manufacturing industry, and 1st within PROFIT 500’s ranking of companies with 50+ million in sales!
NewAge Products is looking for a Global Sourcing Director who will be responsible for identifying qualified global manufacturing partners and building long-term supplier relationships for the company. The successful candidate will be able to diversify and optimize the company’s supplier base through strategic supplier selection and qualification.
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies which diversifies the company’s manufacturing base.
- Analyze and calculate the costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure.
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals.
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency.
- Cooperate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes.
- Research and anticipate shifts in the negotiating power of suppliers.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- Estimate risks and apply risk minimizing techniques.
- Discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers.
- Other position related duties as required from time to time.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Proven work experience as a sourcing manager or procurement manager.
- Experience in sourcing consumer products which are sold at retail.
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management and relevant software.
- Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement.
- Able to communicate with suppliers existing across multiple time zones, with an understanding that communication may be necessary after regular business hours.
- Strong project management and leadership skills.
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships.
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data.
- Solid judgement with the ability to make good decisions.
- Strong understanding of social, environmental, and process audit requirements for manufacturers and whether they could be qualified as an approved vendor.
- Salary is based on experience and highly competitive for the right candidate.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Free Parking and a great work environment.
- An influential role within a growing, fast-paced company, well established in its industry.
- Potential for promotion and taking on increased responsibility in the company.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements, please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at email@example.com with an explanation as to why you would be a great fit for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest and advice that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
NewAge Products is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org