Website Newage Products
Premium cabinets and customizable home storage solutions to improve your living space. NewAge Products makes it easy for you to enjoy life, in its place.
NewAge Products Inc. (NAP), headquartered in Vaughan, is a manufacturer and distributor of premium Garage, Outdoor Kitchen and Home Bar Categories. As one of the primary leaders in our industry, we provide our customers with new and innovative storage and lifestyle products that are of superior quality and competitively priced to meet consumer’s needs and budget. Our products are sold through major retailers such as Home Depot, Costco, Amazon, Wayfair, Sam’s Club, Walmart, and more as well as our own e-commerce channel.
In the 28th annual PROFIT 500, NewAge is ranked 31st overall in Canada, for its five-year revenue growth of 2493%, 7th overall in the manufacturing industry, and 1st within PROFIT 500’s ranking of companies with 50+ million in sales!
NewAge Products is looking for an Accounts Receivable/Payable Supervisor who will supervise staff and oversee the day-to-day operations and strategic goals of the accounts receivable cycle through management, maintenance, implementation, and design of all accounts receivable business procedures and functions.
- Direct, coach and support accounts receivable and accounts payable staff.
- Organize account payments and work together with other departments.
- Work closely with GL and treasury to ensure appreciate AR/AP journals are booked and reconciliations are completed within specialized timelines.
- Ensure accuracy in daily invoices and billings according to all deadlines.
- Monitor and coordinate all processes performed related to AR/AP.
- Create and interpret finance related processes and procedures to ensure consistency with accounts payable and accounts receivable best practices.
- Organize month-end and annual closings, executing special analysis tasks as necessary.
- Manage collection activities, negotiate past-due accounts and send follow-ups.
- Review expenditure expense reports for proper authorization and precision.
- Reform and execute operations and processes, bank remittances.
- Maintain accurate records and control reports.
- Monitor expenditures and ensure company’s invoices are precisely administered.
- Give recommendations on discrepancies and implement corrective steps as necessary.
- Maintain company confidentiality at all times.
- Other duties may be assigned as required from time to time.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and/or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as an AR/AP Supervisor.
- Highly skilled and proficient at verifying financial or transactional data.
- Ability to delegate and monitor duties and assigned tasks.
- Superior spreadsheet skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Expertise with various types of accounting software platforms (ex……..).
- Ability to exhibit composure, patience, and confidence when facing difficult situations.
- Self-starter with a proven track record of multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management efficiency skills.
- Ability to adjust to changing environment.
- Salary is based on experience and highly competitive for the right candidate.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Free Parking and a great work environment.
- An influential role within a growing, fast-paced company, well established in its industry.
- Potential for promotion and taking on increased responsibility in the company.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements, please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at email@example.com with an explanation as to why you would be a great fit for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
NewAge Products is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org