I received my order and I noticed damages or I was missing pieces

If you purchased a Versarac Overhead Storage Rack, please contact Home Depot directly and they will assist you further.

For all other orders and your product is damaged or you are missing pieces, please follow the steps below:

1. Open up all the boxes and products and inspect them for damages.

2. To report a damaged or missing product, complete and submit the Replacement Form  and make sure that you include the following in your form:
– Order number
– Brief description of the damaged unit(s) or missing items
– If your product was damaged, you must include pictures of the damages.

3. After the form is submitted an automated email with a case ID will be sent to you and one of our customer service specialists will reach out to you via e-mail or by phone in regards to a resolution.

If you require immediate assistance please call us at 1-877-306-8930 and select the option to speak with a Customer Service Representative. Ensure that you have your order number on hand, and if you have submitted a Replacement Form, please reference your case ID.